Thursday 6 February 2014

Colour Connotations in Magazines

Different colours can convey different meanings or connotations to the viewer. 














Sports
For a sports magazine I would choose the colours red, orange and yellow. I chose these colours because red attracts people who are interested in physical energy, stamina and stability. I would use yellow because it attracts people who are interested in personal power and creativity. I chose orange because it attracts people who are interested in stimulated creativity and productivity. I would use red as a background and yellow and orange for cover lines to make it stand out.

Gaming
For a gaming magazine I would choose the colours green, yellow and purple. I chose green because it attracts people who are interested in communication and being social. I chose yellow because it attracts people who are interested in having fun and creativity. I chose purple because it attracts people who are interested in imagination and being artistic. I would have purple as a background as purple and yellow and green for cover lines.

Ponies
For a ponies magazine i would choose the colours green, blue, yellow and purple. I would use green because it attracts people who are interested in love. I chose blue because it attracts people who are interested in peace, love and truth. I chose yellow because it attracts people who are interested in fun and creativity. I chose purple because it attracts people who are interested in imagination. I would have purple as  the background and green, blue and yellow for cover lines.






No comments:

Post a Comment